Thursday, July 30, 2009

Given up: my unhealthy lifestyle for a kick about…

Dear “Addicted to Africa Diary”....After I kicked the cigarettes, my next step was to start on my revitalized keep fit regime. Perhaps it’s living in my new shared-digs that’s given me the motivation, but when my house mate was offered the chance to do a weekly five aside, it seemed like an opportunity too good to miss. Mount Kili is calling and as Acacia is running a 25% offer on their treks if you book an overland tour of two weeks or more, I feel I could be in better shape. Well, you only need to be reasonably fit to attempt the climb – but I’ve been turning into a couch potato lately and glued to the Discovery Channel. Not wanting to miss my chance – I’ve also posted a big note on the fridge door to remind myself about Acacia’s Big Five Flash Sale (Friday the 14th of August 12-5pm BST) - underlined several times in red! Africa, bring it on…

Amelia Smith...

Saving up for your next Africa trip...any great ideas on how to generate more cash for Amelia's travel kitty? From the weird to the wonderful we're all ears...

No comments: