Apply to be our South Africa “Wild Tweep” – your chance to win an Acacia Africa 6-day African Insight overland tour. All the entries will be judged by Acacia Africa AND some of the best Africa bloggers on the web including, AfricaFreak, Travelcomments.com and PlanYourSafari. The competition will close on Friday 12 February, the winning “Acacia Wild Tweep” being announced on Friday 19 February 2010.
PLEASE NOTE: you don’t need to have travelled on an Acacia Africa tour – all we ask is that you have a genuine and unrivalled passion for South Africa and that you can participate in our “Tweet Up” – see date and time below. All entries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please answer the questions below to enter:
• Full name:
• Job title:
• Which tour operator did you travel with? (If you travelled independently please add the words “independent traveller”):
• Who did you travel with (best buddy, partner, solo etc.)?
• Your travel Motto:
• Please list locations you have visited in South Africa?
• Top three most memorable moments in South Africa and why?
• What would you say to someone thinking of travelling to South Africa?
• Where would you like to travel next on the African continent?
• Please tell us why you should be our “Wild Tweep” (Fancy getting creative - we're all ears! Why not run off a short video telling us why it has to be YOU or if you have followers on your blog ask them to give you their vote ☺ – don’t forget to provide links!)
• Your email:
• Please confirm that you can give us 20 minutes of your time to join our live “Tweet Up” on Acacia Africa’s twitter page (http://bit.ly/2dM3Sx) on Friday 26 February from 13.00 to 13:20 pm (GMT)…your mission, should you choose to accept it...to answer questions on South Africa and tell our tweeps why you can’t get enough of the Rainbow Nation.
Yes, I can make the above date and time:
• NB. Case study profile material, blog links and video may be featured on Facebook®, Twitter® and our blog (Your email will remain private and we will not release your personal details to any third parties.)
Terms and Conditions: Entrants for the “Wild Tweep” competition must have visited South Africa, although not necessarily on an Acacia Africa tour. 1 X African Insight (Tour code:NAI6 or SAI6). For travel before 01 January 2011. Non-exchangeable or transferable. Subject to the Acacia Africa booking terms and conditions as laid out in the 2010/2011 brochure. Subject to availability. Excludes flights/visas, insurance, spending money, optional activities and any other items not listed as ‘included’ in the Acacia Africa brochure under the African Insight heading. All entries should be emailed to email@example.com