Thursday, July 2, 2009

Given up: cigarettes...


Dear “Addicted to Africa Diary”....Aside from the nicotine hangovers, every packet is making heavy dents in the travel kitty and if I decide to head to the adventure capital of Livingstone I’ll have plenty more cash for a few optional adventures – my next feat to swing Tarzan style off the Bakota Gorge!

I’m there already!!!  A note on Acacia’s “Big Five Sale” has just landed in my inbox – and the excitement is building.  Apparently, the five-hour sale will begin on the August 14th and last for exactly five hours.  I could email, or alternatively camp outside the Acacia office – that could be a cunning plan, as it’s going to be first past the post.  I guess a brief camping jaunt will also get me in the mood for my next overland trip and I don’t want to miss out on the 25% deal. I’m close to a decision and thinking of combining a small group safari with an overland trip.  Booking on one of the new Southern Circuits you can travel full circle round Africa and I’ll get the best of both worlds – two experiences in one holiday. The Wild Coast backpacker haven of Cinsta looks awesome. Horse riding on the sands and surfing the South African coast.  Africa I’m yours…

Amelia Smith...

Saving up for your next Africa trip...any great ideas on how to generate more cash for Amelia's travel kitty? From the weird to the wonderful we're all ears...

No comments: